2012年12月13日星期四

Louis Vuitton outlet store Referencia



Además de un passpor, esta cubierta de lona Monogram también puede contener tres tarjetas de crédito de tarjetas de visita.

3.94 x 5.51

- Monograma lienzo, forro de piel de becerro

- Ranura abierta para el pasaporte

- Tres ranuras de tarjetas de crédito

Referencia:M60181

While you are reading this, I’ll be sitting on an airplane with a numb arse eating my peanuts and wondering how much longer the 9 hour flight will be. You can instead enjoy the comfort of your home/office/wherever and admire this set of two hair cubes. Ah yes. The Louis Vuitton Hair Cubes Strass is proving to us that hair scrunchies and hair ties are soo HOT! You can choose from a set of Pink/blue or Brown/beige. I bet this is what you all have been dreaming about. Lucky us, they are finally here,Louis Vuitton outlet store. Unfortunately, I will not be buying these. These cubes remind me of the car dice that hang from the rear view window- and that is a bad thing! Right now there is no word on the pricing- but if you really want to inquire just call your local LV boutique or check them out online,Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet. Actually when I think about it again, these could possibly be pulled off by some girls (or guys Louis Vuitton Hair Cubes Strass icon smileLouis Vuitton outlet online, but I’m not sure if I can see that person being me.

没有评论:

发表评论